RITCHEY BIKE STEMS : BIKE STEMS
Ritchey bike stems : Bike brake system : My motocross bike.
Ritchey Bike Stems
- Ritchey is a small lunar impact crater situated to the east of Albategnius in the central lunar highlands. Its somewhat angular rim is broken along the northwestern wall by a pair of smaller, adjacent craters. The floor of Ritchey is fairly flat, with a pair of small central mounds.
- Ritchey Crater is a crater in the Coprates quadrangle on Mars, located at 28.8° South and 51° West. It is 79 km in diameter and was named after George W. Ritchey, an American astronomer (1864-1945).
- The main body or stalk of a plant or shrub, typically rising above ground but occasionally subterranean
- (stem) grow out of, have roots in, originate in; "The increase in the national debt stems from the last war"
- (stem) root: (linguistics) the form of a word after all affixes are removed; "thematic vowels are part of the stem"
- A long and thin supportive or main section of something
- (stem) cause to point inward; "stem your skis"
- The stalk supporting a fruit, flower, or leaf, and attaching it to a larger branch, twig, or stalk
- motorcycle: a motor vehicle with two wheels and a strong frame
- A bicycle or motorcycle
- bicycle: a wheeled vehicle that has two wheels and is moved by foot pedals
Ritchey WCS 4 Axis Alloy MTB Road Bike White Stem 110 mm
Ritchey WCS 4-Axis Road Stems feature a contoured faceplate with four closely-spaced bolts, distributing flex and stress across a large clamping area, that provides security while reducing risk of damaging lightweight carbon handlebars. 3-D Net forged from 2014 alloy for a superb strength-to-weight ratio. Specially designed forged and contoured 4-bolt faceplate for use with today's lightweight, oversized carbon and alloy bars.
Model: 4Axis Stem
Model Year: 2009
Weight: 139 grams (0.3 lbs)
The frame that I was fixing had what Sheldon Brown's site called a "French Tandem 28mm" headset, labeled as "Obsolete and Rare," which is another way of saying SOL.
Luckily, my friend Brian was selling his Soma Rush. He sold me everything you see except for the bars, which came off an old Univega. The bottom bracket is going back to him as well, being replaced by a 103mm Sugino and 165mm Sugino RD cranks (if it all fits).
Frame is a 55 Soma Rush
Fork is Soma threadless
Headset is Chris King NoThreadSet Pretty and Strong (It was a steal, that's why it's pink. And it helps breast cancer!)
Ritchey Comp Streem saddle
Promax seatpost (Long and heavy, and best of all, cheap.)
Bars say "Sakae Custom Japan" and "Road Champion" on them.
Not seen in this, the bars are wrapped with Cateye black cotton tape, and an old Dia Compe brake lever from my Univega (just the front)
first off, i was too lazy to crop the picture. so there you go ;).
frame :volume cutter v3
fork :volume fu manchu
cranks :actually, i don't know. they came from vincent's gios
wheels :front, on one hub on deep v
:rear, blb hub on deep v
pedals :shadow conspiracy
seat :shadow conspiracy
seat post :ritchey
bike stand :stay gold ;).
ritchey bike stems
Ritchey Pro Stems are constructed of 3D-Net forged 6060-T6 aluminum and a 4-bolt faceplate that wraps 180 degrees around the bar to reduce stress.
40mm stack height
Angled steerer clamp helps prevent damage to lightweight aluminum and carbon steerer tubes
Stainless steel bolts
3D-Net Forged 6060-T6 alloy
40mm height, 140-183 grams
Bar Clamp Diameter31.8mm
Steerer Tube1-1/8" Threadless
S.H.I.S. Clamp Diameter28.6
specialized road bicycles
bike planet fenders
specialized rockhopper mountain bike
chopper mini bike parts
kids bike pedal
150cc super pocket bikes
downhill biking helmets